(3) Whenever you contact us by e-mail or by a contact form, we will store the data sent by you (your e-mail address, if necessary your name and phone number) to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this connection as soon as storage is no longer necessary, or we restrict the processing if there are legal filing requirements.
(4) If we refer to commissioned providers for individual functions of our offer or wish to use your data for promotional purposes, we will inform you about the pertaining processes in detail as described below, specifiying the criteria at the time of storage.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with respect to your personal data:
right of information,
right of correction or deletion,
right of restriction of processing,
right of objections to the processing,
right of data portability.
(2) In addition, you have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data during visits to our website
(1) In case of a mere use of the website for information, i.e. whenever you do not register or transmit information to us otherwise, we will only collect the personal data sent by your browser to our server. If you want to view our website, we will collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to show you our website and ensure stability and security (Art. 6, Sect. 1, p1, lit. f GDPR is the legal basis):
Date and time of the inquiry
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Contents of the request (concrete page)
Access status/HTTP status code
Data volume transmitted
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the above-mentioned data, cookies will be stored to your computer whenever you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are designed to make the entire Internet offer more user-friendly and mor efficient.
(3) Using cookies:
This website uses the following types of cookies whose scope and functions are explained below.
Transient cookies (ad b)
Persistent cookies (ad c)
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. In particular, this includes session cookies. These cookies store a special session ID which allows an assignment of different inquiries of your browser to a joint session. Thus, your computer can be recognized whenever you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted whenever you log out or close the browser.
Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period which may be different depending on the cookie. You may delete cookies within the security settings of your browser at any time.
You may configure your browser setting as required and e.g. refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We wish to point out that it is possible that you the cannot use all functions of this website.
The personal data provided by you or us within the extent of this contact request is only used for a reply to your inquiry and/or contacting and thus the entire pertaining technical administration. They will not be disclosed to third parties.
You are entitled to revoke the provided consent with an effect for the future at any time. In this case, your personal data will be deleted immediately.
Also, you personal data will also be deleted without your cancellation after we have processed your inquiry or you revoke the consent provided here for a storage. This will also happen if the storage is illegal for other legal reasons.
§ 5 Using social media plugins
(1) Currently, we use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Google+, Twitter. To this effect, we use the so-called DoubleClick solution, i.e. whenever you visit our site we will basically not disclose personal data to the plug-ins provider for the time being. You may identify the provider of the plug-in by the marking on the box above its first letter or the logo. We provide the possibility for you to directly communicate with the provider of the plug-in. Only if you click on the marked field and activate it by that, the plug-in provider will receive the information on the fact that you retrieved the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing the IP address will be anonymized immediately after collection according to the respective providers in Germany. Whenever plug-ins are activated, your personal data will be transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and will there be stored (in the USA in case of US providers). Since the plug-in provider collects data especially by means of cookies, we recommend that you should delete all cookies before you click on the grey box above the security settings of your browser.
(2) We have neither influence on the collected data and the data processing nor know the full extent of the data collection, the purpose of processing and the storage periods. Also, we have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected from you as user profiles and uses them for marketing, market research and/or the customized design of their website. In particular, such an evaluation is made (for “non-logged in users”) for a representation of customized advertisements for informing other users of the social network about activities on our website. You have the right to object to the generation of these user profiles and have to contact the pertaining plug-in provider for exercising these rights. Using plug-ins, we offer you the possibility of interacting with the social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make and design more interesting for you as a user. Art. 6, Sect. 1, phrase 1, lit. f GDPR is the legal basis for using the plug-ins.
(4) The data will be disclosed independently of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to a plug-in provider, the data collected by us will directly be assigned to the account you have with the plug-in provider. Pressing the activated button and e.g. linking the site, the plug-in provider will also store this information to your user account and disclose their contact data publicly. We recommend that you should regularly logout after using a social network, in particular before the activation of the button so that you can avoid an assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URLs including their data protection information:
Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA;
Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https:/ twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has submitted to the EU-US- Privacy-Shield, https:/ www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 6 Integration of YouTube videos
(1) Our online offer includes YouTube videos which are stored at
http:/ www.YouTube.com and can be played from our website. [They all are included in the “Enhanced Privacy Mode“, i.e. no data on you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. The data mentioned in Section 2 will only be be transmitted if you play the video. We have no influence on this data transmission.]
(2) The visit to the website provides information for YouTube on the fact that you called the pertaining subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted, independently of whether YouTube provides a user account on which you have logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in with Google, your data will be assigned to your account directly. If you do not want an assignment of your profile with YouTube, you have to log out prior to the activation of the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for marketing, market research and/or the customized design of their website. In particular, such an evaluation is made (even for “non-logged in users”) for the provision of customized advertisements before informing other users of the social network about activities on our website. You have the right to object to the generation of these user profiles and have to contact YouTube for exercising these rights.
(1) We use Google Maps’ offer on this website. Thus, we may show you interactive maps directly in the website to ensure that you can use the card function immediately.
(2) The visit to the website provides information for Google on the fact that you called the pertaining subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted, independently of whether Google provides a user account to which you have logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in with Google, your data will be assigned to your account directly. If you do not want an assignment of your profile with Google, you have to log out prior to activation of the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for marketing, market research and/or the customized design of their website. In particular, such an evaluation is made (even for “non-logged in users”) for the provision of customized advertisements before informing other users of the social network about activities on our website. You have the right to object to the generation of these user profiles and have to contact Google for exercising these rights.
§ 8 Using Google jQuery
This website uses Ajax und jQuery and/or jQueryUI technologies, providing an optimization of the loading speeds. To this effect, program libraries are called from Google servers. The CDN (Content delivery network) of Google is used. If you used jQuery in another site of Google CDN previously, your browser will access the copies stored in the cache. If this is not applicable, this requires a download, transmitting data from your browser to Google!Inc. (“Google”). Your data will be transmitted to the USA. Please refer to:
https:/ developers.google.com/speed/libraries/#jquery as well as the data protection regulations of google.de for details.
§ 9 Integrating Web (Google) Fonts
These Internet pages use external Google Fonts. Google Fonts is a service of the Google Inc. ("Google"). The integration of these Web fonts is made by a server call, normally a google server in the USA. This transmits information to the server on the Internet pages you visited. Also, the visitor’s browser IP address of the terminal of the visitor of the Internet pages is stored by Google. Please refer to the data protection information from Google which you may retrieve at: www.google.com/fonts#AboutPlace:aboutwww.google.com/policies/privacy/
This website collects and stores data, using the Matomo web analysis service software (www.matomo.org), a service of the InnoCraft Ltd. provider, 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, Newzealand, („Matomo“) on the basis of our justified interest in a statistical analysis of the user behaviour for optimization and marketing purposes pursuant to Art. 6, Sect. 1, lit. f, GDPR. This data can be used for the same purpose to prepare and evaluate pseudonymized user profiles. To this effect, cookies may be used. Cookies are small text files which are locally stored in the buffer of the site visitor of the Internet browser. Among others, the cookies allow your Internet browser to be recognized. The data collected by the Matomo technology (including your pseudonymized IP address) are processed on our servers.
The information generated by the cookie in the pseudonymized user profile will not be used to identify the visitor of this website and combine him/her with the personal data on the bearer of pseudonym.
If you do not consent to the storage and evaluation of this data from your visit, you may object to its storage and use subsequently at any time by a mouse click. In this case a so-called Opt-Out cookie is stored to your browser. As a result, Matomo will not collect any session data. Please note that a complete deletion of your cookies will result in a deletion of the Opt-Out cookie and has to be activated again, if applicable.
You may decide here whether or not a unique web analysis cookie may be stored in your browser to allow the operator of the website to collect and analyse this different statistical data.
If you want to object to this, click on the following link to store the Matomo deactivation cookie in your browser.
A visit to this website is currently detected by the Matomo web analysis. Click here so that your visit can not longer be identified.
A panoramic view of GenoHotels with the 360° panorama.