(1) The following pages are to inform you about the collection of personal data whenever our website is used. Personal data is all data which can personally be referred to you
such as the name, the address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Pursuant to article 4, section 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the responsible entity is as follows:
GENO Hotel Betriebsgesellschaft mbH
Our data protection officer is available at
email@example.com, or our postal address with the addition of
„Data protection officer”
(3) Whenever you contact us by e-mail or by a contact form, we will store the data sent by you (your e-mail address, if necessary your name and phone number) to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this connection as soon as storage is no longer necessary, or we restrict the processing if there are legal filing requirements.
(4) If we refer to commissioned providers for individual functions of our offer or wish to use your data for promotional purposes, we will inform you about the pertaining processes in detail as described below, specifiying the criteria at the time of storage.
(1) You have the following rights towards us with respect to your personal data:
(2) In addition, you have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
(1) In case of a mere use of the website for information, i.e. whenever you do not register or transmit information to us otherwise, we will only collect the personal data sent by your browser to our server. If you want to view our website, we will collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to show you our website and ensure stability and security (Art. 6, Sect. 1, p1, lit. f GDPR is the legal basis):
(2) In addition to the above-mentioned data, cookies will be stored to your computer whenever you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are designed to make the entire Internet offer more user-friendly and mor efficient.
(3) Using cookies:
The personal data provided by you or us within the extent of this contact request is only used for a reply to your inquiry and/or contacting and thus the entire pertaining technical administration. They will not be disclosed to third parties.
You are entitled to revoke the provided consent with an effect for the future at any time. In this case, your personal data will be deleted immediately.
Also, you personal data will also be deleted without your cancellation after we have processed your inquiry or you revoke the consent provided here for a storage. This will also happen if the storage is illegal for other legal reasons.
(1) Currently, we use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Google+, Twitter. To this effect, we use the so-called DoubleClick solution, i.e. whenever you visit our site we will basically not disclose personal data to the plug-ins provider for the time being. You may identify the provider of the plug-in by the marking on the box above its first letter or the logo. We provide the possibility for you to directly communicate with the provider of the plug-in. Only if you click on the marked field and activate it by that, the plug-in provider will receive the information on the fact that you retrieved the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing the IP address will be anonymized immediately after collection according to the respective providers in Germany. Whenever plug-ins are activated, your personal data will be transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and will there be stored (in the USA in case of US providers). Since the plug-in provider collects data especially by means of cookies, we recommend that you should delete all cookies before you click on the grey box above the security settings of your browser.
(2) We have neither influence on the collected data and the data processing nor know the full extent of the data collection, the purpose of processing and the storage periods. Also, we have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected from you as user profiles and uses them for marketing, market research and/or the customized design of their website. In particular, such an evaluation is made (for “non-logged in users”) for a representation of customized advertisements for informing other users of the social network about activities on our website. You have the right to object to the generation of these user profiles and have to contact the pertaining plug-in provider for exercising these rights. Using plug-ins, we offer you the possibility of interacting with the social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make and design more interesting for you as a user. Art. 6, Sect. 1, phrase 1, lit. f GDPR is the legal basis for using the plug-ins.
(4) The data will be disclosed independently of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to a plug-in provider, the data collected by us will directly be assigned to the account you have with the plug-in provider. Pressing the activated button and e.g. linking the site, the plug-in provider will also store this information to your user account and disclose their contact data publicly. We recommend that you should regularly logout after using a social network, in particular before the activation of the button so that you can avoid an assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URLs including their data protection information:
https://www.facebook.com/policy.php More information about data collection:
Facebook has submitted to the EU-US- Privacy-Shield, https:/ www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(1) Our online offer includes YouTube videos which are stored at
http:/ www.YouTube.com and can be played from our website. [They all are included in the “Enhanced Privacy Mode“, i.e. no data on you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. The data mentioned in Section 2 will only be be transmitted if you play the video. We have no influence on this data transmission.]
(2) The visit to the website provides information for YouTube on the fact that you called the pertaining subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted, independently of whether YouTube provides a user account on which you have logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in with Google, your data will be assigned to your account directly. If you do not want an assignment of your profile with YouTube, you have to log out prior to the activation of the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for marketing, market research and/or the customized design of their website. In particular, such an evaluation is made (even for “non-logged in users”) for the provision of customized advertisements before informing other users of the social network about activities on our website. You have the right to object to the generation of these user profiles and have to contact YouTube for exercising these rights.
https:/ www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield,
(1) We use Google Maps’ offer on this website. Thus, we may show you interactive maps directly in the website to ensure that you can use the card function immediately.
(2) The visit to the website provides information for Google on the fact that you called the pertaining subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted, independently of whether Google provides a user account to which you have logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in with Google, your data will be assigned to your account directly. If you do not want an assignment of your profile with Google, you have to log out prior to activation of the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for marketing, market research and/or the customized design of their website. In particular, such an evaluation is made (even for “non-logged in users”) for the provision of customized advertisements before informing other users of the social network about activities on our website. You have the right to object to the generation of these user profiles and have to contact Google for exercising these rights.
This website uses Ajax und jQuery and/or jQueryUI technologies, providing an optimization of the loading speeds. To this effect, program libraries are called from Google servers. The CDN (Content delivery network) of Google is used. If you used jQuery in another site of Google CDN previously, your browser will access the copies stored in the cache. If this is not applicable, this requires a download, transmitting data from your browser to Google!Inc. (“Google”). Your data will be transmitted to the USA. Please refer to:
https:/ developers.google.com/speed/libraries/#jquery as well as the data protection regulations of google.de for details.
These Internet pages use external Google Fonts. Google Fonts is a service of the Google Inc. ("Google"). The integration of these Web fonts is made by a server call, normally a google server in the USA. This transmits information to the server on the Internet pages you visited. Also, the visitor’s browser IP address of the terminal of the visitor of the Internet pages is stored by Google. Please refer to the data protection information from Google which you may retrieve at: www.google.com/fonts#AboutPlace:about www.google.com/policies/privacy/
This website collects and stores data, using the Matomo web analysis service software (www.matomo.org), a service of the InnoCraft Ltd. provider, 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, Newzealand, („Matomo“) on the basis of our justified interest in a statistical analysis of the user behaviour for optimization and marketing purposes pursuant to Art. 6, Sect. 1, lit. f, GDPR. This data can be used for the same purpose to prepare and evaluate pseudonymized user profiles. To this effect, cookies may be used. Cookies are small text files which are locally stored in the buffer of the site visitor of the Internet browser. Among others, the cookies allow your Internet browser to be recognized. The data collected by the Matomo technology (including your pseudonymized IP address) are processed on our servers.
The information generated by the cookie in the pseudonymized user profile will not be used to identify the visitor of this website and combine him/her with the personal data on the bearer of pseudonym.
If you do not consent to the storage and evaluation of this data from your visit, you may object to its storage and use subsequently at any time by a mouse click. In this case a so-called Opt-Out cookie is stored to your browser. As a result, Matomo will not collect any session data. Please note that a complete deletion of your cookies will result in a deletion of the Opt-Out cookie and has to be activated again, if applicable.
You may decide here whether or not a unique web analysis cookie may be stored in your browser to allow the operator of the website to collect and analyse this different statistical data.
If you want to object to this, click on the following link to store the Matomo deactivation cookie in your browser.
A visit to this website is currently detected by the Matomo web analysis. Click here so that your visit can not longer be identified.
Diese Webseite verwendet Cookies. Wir verwenden Cookies, um Inhalte und Anzeigen zu personalisieren, Funktionen für soziale Medien anbieten zu können und die Zugriffe auf unsere Website zu analysieren. Außerdem geben wir Informationen zu Ihrer Verwendung unserer Website an unsere Partner für soziale Medien, Werbung und Analysen weiter. Unsere Partner führen diese Informationen möglicherweise mit weiteren Daten zusammen, die Sie ihnen bereitgestellt haben oder die sie im Rahmen Ihrer Nutzung der Dienste gesammelt haben.
Cookies sind kleine Textdateien, die von Webseiten verwendet werden, um die Benutzererfahrung effizienter zu gestalten.
Laut Gesetz können wir Cookies auf Ihrem Gerät speichern, wenn diese für den Betrieb dieser Seite unbedingt notwendig sind. Für alle anderen Cookie-Typen benötigen wir Ihre Erlaubnis.
Diese Seite verwendet unterschiedliche Cookie-Typen. Einige Cookies werden von Drittparteien platziert, die auf unseren Seiten erscheinen.
Sie können Ihre Einwilligung jederzeit von der Cookie-Erklärung auf unserer Website ändern oder widerrufen.
Erfahren Sie in unserer Datenschutzrichtlinie mehr darüber, wer wir sind, wie Sie uns kontaktieren können und wie wir personenbezogene Daten verarbeiten.
Bitte geben Sie Ihre Einwilligungs-ID und das Datum an, wenn Sie uns bezüglich Ihrer Einwilligung kontaktieren.
Ihre Einwilligung trifft auf die folgenden Domains zu: www.genohotel.de
Ihre Einwilligungs-ID: EqC5FaAEB2btb2d9+w9LH8N88sBf/RQxlasN85CdwJTDsluvN7xl1w==Einwilligungsdatum: Donnerstag, 5. November 2020, 13:05:48 MEZÄndern Sie Ihre Einwilligung | Widerrufen Sie Ihre Einwilligung
Die Cookie-Erklärung wurde das letzte Mal am 22.11.20 von Cookiebot aktualisiert:
Notwendige Cookies helfen dabei, eine Webseite nutzbar zu machen, indem sie Grundfunktionen wie Seitennavigation und Zugriff auf sichere Bereiche der Webseite ermöglichen. Die Webseite kann ohne diese Cookies nicht richtig funktionieren.
|ASP.NET_SessionId||fideliosuite8webconnect.com||Behält die Zustände des Benutzers bei allen Seitenanfragen bei.||1 Tag||HTTP Cookie|
|CookieConsent||Cookiebot||Speichert den Zustimmungsstatus des Benutzers für Cookies auf der aktuellen Domäne.||1 Jahr||HTTP Cookie|
|wires||www.genohotel.de||Der Cookie ist für die sichere Anmeldung und die Erkennung von Spam oder Missbrauch der Webseite erforderlich.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Statistik-Cookies helfen Webseiten-Besitzern zu verstehen, wie Besucher mit Webseiten interagieren, indem Informationen anonym gesammelt und gemeldet werden.
|_pk_id#||www.genohotel.de||Erfasst Statistiken über Besuche des Benutzers auf der Website, wie z. B. die Anzahl der Besuche, durchschnittliche Verweildauer auf der Website und welche Seiten gelesen wurden.||1 Jahr||HTTP Cookie|
|_pk_ses#||www.genohotel.de||Wird von Piwik Analytics Platform genutzt, um Seitenabrufe des Besuchers während der Sitzung nachzuverfolgen.||1 Tag||HTTP Cookie|
|MATOMO_SESSID||www.genohotel.de||Wird von Piwik Analytics Platform genutzt, um Seitenabrufe des Besuchers während der Sitzung nachzuverfolgen.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|piwik/piwik.php||www.genohotel.de||Sammelt Daten wie die IP-Adresse der Besucher, den geografischen Standort sowie die Navigation auf der Webseite. Diese Informationen werden für interne Optimierung und Statistiken für den Betreiber der Webseite verwendet.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
Marketing-Cookies werden verwendet, um Besuchern auf Webseiten zu folgen. Die Absicht ist, Anzeigen zu zeigen, die relevant und ansprechend für den einzelnen Benutzer sind und daher wertvoller für Publisher und werbetreibende Drittparteien sind.
|IDE||Verwendet von Google DoubleClick, um die Handlungen des Benutzers auf der Webseite nach der Anzeige oder dem Klicken auf eine der Anzeigen des Anbieters zu registrieren und zu melden, mit dem Zweck der Messung der Wirksamkeit einer Werbung und der Anzeige zielgerichteter Werbung für den Benutzer.||1 Jahr||HTTP Cookie|
|test_cookie||Verwendet, um zu überprüfen, ob der Browser des Benutzers Cookies unterstützt.||1 Tag||HTTP Cookie|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||YouTube||Versucht, die Benutzerbandbreite auf Seiten mit integrierten YouTube-Videos zu schätzen.||179 Tage||HTTP Cookie|
|YSC||YouTube||Registriert eine eindeutige ID, um Statistiken der Videos von YouTube, die der Benutzer gesehen hat, zu behalten.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|yt-remote-cast-installed||YouTube||Speichert die Benutzereinstellungen beim Abruf eines auf anderen Webseiten integrierten Youtube-Videos||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||YouTube||Speichert die Benutzereinstellungen beim Abruf eines auf anderen Webseiten integrierten Youtube-Videos||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-device-id||YouTube||Speichert die Benutzereinstellungen beim Abruf eines auf anderen Webseiten integrierten Youtube-Videos||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-fast-check-period||YouTube||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-session-app||YouTube||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-session-name||YouTube||Session||HTML Local Storage|
In the following we inform our hotel guests (data subjects) about the processing of their personal data and the claims and rights to which they are entitled according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. Name and address of the controller
Responsible for the processing of personal data is:
GENO Hotel Betriebsgesellschaft mbH
Contact details of our Data Protection Officer:
2. Which data is processed and from which sources does the data originate?
For the performance of contract (usually an accommodation contract), the following data of the hotel guest may be collected and processed:
2.1. First names, surnames, private address, date of birth, nationality, date of arrival and departure, number of fellow travelers, serial number of recognized and valid passport or passport replacement document (only for foreign persons), signature,
2.2. Invoice data (details of the payment method, credit card data, bank details),
2.3. business contact details, company address, billing address,
2.4. goods and services used, special requests, comments on your service preferences (including room and holiday preferences), dialed telephone numbers, received text and telephone messages,
2.5. health information (information on allergies, special diet and reduced mobility),
2.6. E-mail address, vehicle registration number.
2.7. Video recordings (CCTV)
The majority of the data we process is data you or someone acting on your behalf provides to us. In some cases, we process data that we receive from third parties (e.g. agents, your travel agency, your airline, your employer).
GENO Hotel Betriebsgesellschaft mbH monitors security-relevant areas inside and outside its buildings and premises by CCTV (Item 2.7.). In some cases, we will store the recording for a limited time in compliance with GDPR.
3. For what purposes will your data be processed and on what legal basis?
3.1. Performance of a contract
Personal data (sections 2.1. to 2.5.) will be processed insofar as this is necessary to fulfil contractual obligations towards the data subject and all persons involved in the data subject´s travel organization (e.g. travel agencies, organizers of group trips and your employer). This includes the communication between us and the invoicing of the services provided (invoicing of hotel accommodation and other goods and services such as catering and transport activities).
3.2. Legitimate Interests
We process certain data on the basis of legitimate interests in order to provide the data subject with optimal and comprehensive support and information. For example, even after the data subject´s stay with us has ended, we will still store some of the data mentioned in Section 2.1 for a limited period of time (including first names, surnames, address, past dates of arrival and departure). Our legitimate interests - or those of a third party - may include the following:
The video surveillance described in Clause 2 and Clause 2.7 is carried out on the basis of our interest in the building and personal security as well as the security of the hotel guests. We pursue the following objectives with video surveillance:
If you have given us consent to the processing of personal data for specific purposes, the lawfulness of the processing of this data is given on the basis of the data subject´s consent. This applies, for example, to processing which is not necessary for the fulfilment of contractual purposes and for which we have no legitimate interest in data processing (e.g. Section 2.6.). Tha data subject can revoke his/hers/its consent at any time.
3.4. Legal Obligation
Furthermore, we reserve the right to process the data subject´s data if we are obliged by law. Accordning to §§ 29, 30 Bundesmeldegesetz (BMG) we are obliged, for example, to collect the data specified in § 30 paragraph 2 BMG (clause 2.1) on a registration form.
4. Who gets your data?
Your data will only be forwarded if it is necessary for the performance of the contract (e.g. to sub-contractors or service providers for processing an online booking [we use the online booking tool cbooking of HotelNetSolutions GmbH], electronic communication, payment processing, customer service).
If necessary, certain data will be forwarded to the data subject´s employer, airlines, tour operators, travel agencies or rental car providers.
Beyond that we pass on your data only on basis of your express consent or in the case of a legal obligation. For example, pursuant to § 30 Paragraph 4 Sentence 2 BMG, we are obliged to submit the registration forms (data pursuant to Item 2.1.) to the authorities designated under state law and to the authorities named in § 34 Paragraph 4 Sentence 1 Nos. 1 to 5 and 9 to 11 BMB for inspection upon request in order to fulfil their tasks.
We don’t transmit your data to third countries (states outside the European Economic Area - EEA).
5. How long will your data be stored?
If necessary, we process the data subject´s personal data for the duration of the contract. If the data is no longer required for the fulfilment of our contractual purposes or legal obligations, it will be deleted. The criteria used to determine the period for which the personal data will be stored results from the local commercial and tax storage obligations. In addition, a temporally limited right of retention exists if necessary, as long as legal disputes can arise from a contractual relationship.
The registration forms are kept for one year from the date of arrival of the person accommodated and are destroyed within three months of expiry of the retention period.
Where a video recording takes place, the recordings are deleted after 72 hours at the latest, unless they are required as part of a preliminary investigation.
6. Rights of the data subject
Every data subject has the right of access under Article 15 GDPR, the right of rectification under Article 16 GDPR, the right of erasure under Article 17 GDPR, the right to restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR and the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR. The restrictions under §§ 34 and 35 BDSG apply to the right of access and the right of erasure. In addition, there is a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77 DSGVO in conjunction with § 19 BDSG).
7. Is there an obligation to provide data?
The data subject must only provide data that is necessary for the performance of the contract or which we are legally obliged to collect (see sections 3.1 and 3.4). A contract cannot be concluded without the provision of data.
8. Automated decision-making takes place?
An automated individual decision-making process does not take place.
9. Information about your right of objection and revocation
The data subject has the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of data concerning you carried out pursuant to Article 6 (1) point (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (data processing based on a balancing of interests).
If the data subject has given us permission to process his/her/its data, the data subject can revoke this permission at any time.
The objection/withdrawal can be made in any form and should be sent to the address given in section 1.
Status of this information: 8 November 2019.